We are excited to share with you our new online booking platform!
- View our class schedule before you book!
- Book your child online for a new class!
- Let us know if your child will be absent for a class!
- Book a make-up lesson yourself!
- Update your account, including student and payment information!
- Updated look and feel, designed with a great user experience in mind!
Need help? See our FAQ:
Log in for existing members:
- From the main website page, click on the Member Login button
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Password?”
- Enter in the email you used to sign up for lessons with and click retrieve password
- Enter the password retrieval code and follow prompts to create a new password
For new members: Creating an account
- From the main website page, click on the Register Now button
- Fill out form to determine correct level
- Click on “Click here to book your lesson now”, this will redirect you to the member login screen
- Click on the “click here” button to register
- Fill out necessary information for the responsible person and create a password
- Click “confirm registration”, this will redirect you to the main login page
- Login with the email and password you used on the previous page
To book a class:
- Click on “Classes” from the top menu and select “Browse Classes”
- To filter by level, day, or time, use the filter options on the left
- Once you choose the right class, click on the green “Book” button to the right of the class
- Click the “New Student” button or select an existing student
- Click the “Checkout” button and enter payment information
- Click the confirm and pay button
To add a new student:
- Click on “Classes” from the top menu and select “Student Profiles”
- Click the “Add Student” button
- Enter necessary student information and click “Save Student”
To mark an absence and book a makeup:
- Under “Classes” tab select “current bookings”
- Click manage next to the class booking line
- To mark an absence, click “mark absent” next to day you wish to mark absent
- To book a makeup for a cancelled class, click “book makeup”
- Browse available classes and select “book” for the class you want to do a makeup in
- Click checkout and follow prompts to confirm booking
To update direct debit payment:
- Click on “My profile” from the top menu then click on “My Account”
- Click on “Update My Direct Debit Details”
- Click on the “Edit” button under Actions
- Update payment information
Discover what makes Goldfish Swim School the best choice!
One look inside Goldfish Swim School of Canton and you’ll see the care we’ve taken to make our bright, clean facility and brand-new pool the best, most comfortable place for your children to learn to swim.
Attention Goldfish Swim Force! Join us for our swim meet on Friday, October 20th 2017! Cost: $10 per swimmer Each swimmer can sign up for a max of 3 events. There will be pizza following the meet for the whole family!
JOIN US FOR OUR FAMILY NIGHT OUT! Friday, October 27, 2017 from 6:30-8:00pm Enjoy crafts, raffles and open swim! Pre-registration is required the morning of so call 248.596.1914 ext 5 to reserve your spot! Children who wear their Halloween costume will receive FREE admission to this event. We hope to see you there!
We will be closed the night of Halloween at 1:00pm to allow all of our families to enjoy this fun night for their kids. If your child’s regular scheduled lesson is on Tuesday night you will not be charged for this lesson as there are 5 Tuesdays in the month! Please enjoy this fun night with your family and friends! Be safe and have fun Trick or Treating!!
Swim Lesson Fees
|GROUP||MINI 3/4||SEMI-PRIV||PRIVATE||SWIM FORCE|
or 1 lesson/wk
or 2 lessons/wk
or 3 lessons/wk
|Casual "Drop In" Lessons||$20.50/lesson||$27.25/lesson||$31.75/lesson||$47.25/lesson||$24.50/lesson|
|Annual Membership||$25.00||$20.00 for 2nd child ($45.00 max for a family). Fee is due annually.|
|Family Swim||$5.00||Family Swim costs no more than $15.00 per family and is open to the public. Goldfish members swim free during weekday afternoon Family Swim times.|
|Jump Start Clinic||$102.00||Jump Start Clinics are seasonal 30-minute lessons that run M - F for one week. Lessons will be with the same instructor at the same time each day. Non-members will pay listed cost plus listed Membership Fee. Please see the event calendar for availability.|
|Technique Clinics||$||Technique Clinics are seasonal 30-minute lessons that run N/A - N/A for one week. Lessons will be with the same instructor at the same time each day. Swimmer must be enrolled in a Pro 2 class or a member of Swim Force. Please see the event calendar for availability.|
|Party||$450.00||We offer 2-hour private use of our facility for a swim-filled celebration. Please call us for more details and availability.|
|W.A.T.E.R. Safety Presentation||FREE||We offer 20 minute W.A.T.E.R. Safety Presentations free of charge to schools, daycare centers, educational facilities, organizations and groups. Please contact us for more information.|
Our Swim Lesson Options
Swim lessons ONCE per week:
This is great for swimmers who are just getting their feet wet (pun intended!) with Goldfish’s Golden Experience. Weekly lessons are key in taking the proper steps toward ensuring your child’s increased safety, comfort and awareness in and around water.
Swim lessons TWICE per week:
This option is great to advance your child’s swimming skills twice as fast! Not only will they advance quicker, but it’s a great cardiovascular exercise for your child!
Casual "Drop-In" lessons:
At Goldfish, we offer casual lessons for that family who wants to “drop in” for that extra class each week. Swimming more than once per week allows your child to improve their skills at a faster pace. Just call us and we can look for a time slot that works for you!
Call 248.596.1914 for more information.
Call 248.596.1914 for more information.
When you sign up for lessons you will receive a 25% off coupon for a “iPlay Swim Diaper” and/or Goggles! Sign up today and it will be included in your welcome package!